Klimno is a small place with a harbor. It is located in the northern part of the island, on the eastern coast of the Soline bay in which is an oyster growing site. Klimno Marina has 50 berths in the sea. Klimno is a village on the southern coast of the Solin Bay (Klimno) on the island of Krk.
Chief occupation is farming. The small harbour is protected from all winds. It has a pier, for docking of small vesels on the front and southern side. Larger vessels can anchor in front of the port at a depth of 2-3 m (muddy bottom). The village is located on the regional road Klimno - Kras - Sveti Vid - Miholjice.
The Romanesque one-nave small church of St. Clement with a semicircular apse and flat ceiling, mentioned in the sources in 1381, features a carved Renaissance polyptych from the 16th century. A Romanesque church of the same type (Sts. Philip and James) in nearby Soline was first mentioned in 1396. The ruins of the St. Peter church in Soline comprise elements ranging from the old Christian to the Gothic period. An urban house dated with the Glagolitic inscription from 1514 is also interesting.